Thursday, September 26, 2013

Now You See Me!

To Those Who Are Interested, >_<
I was a bit lost on what to say on this post.  Usually I come with my plan, start typing, that precede to ramble about something or another.  I will tell you I had never said "sexual undercarriage" until the other day yet nether region has become a classic Mike saying.  Usually those come from things or phrases that people say that catches me off guard and then I just repeat!  Actually now I have a blog post.  Be Excited.  

My sister got married!  She is so much prettier than me yet that's a good pic of me!  Rare moments where I don't look like a petting zoo attraction in a picture, and with how much booze were in my system that evening the pic is a surprise.  I must say.  YET!  My sister's maid of honor is a slight psycho.  And since I know she will never read this, I can say that.  Its in a loving way truly, she is a sister to me and I've admired her for years, yet her best skill is making people feel uncomfortable.  That weekend she decided she was going to jam her finger up random people's rectum and then mine.  A few times.  What my thoughts on the matter, and since I've been engaging in the activity as of late (though its more of a loving graze) is a nice way to see how someone looks at you as a person.  

Have you ever wondered how strong a friendship is?  Like what those pictures on your wall actually mean to person?  How that memory from Six Flags when you're screaming bloody murder is a memory cherished to the other person as much as it is your mind?  That sentence didn't really flow yet it was awkward with how awkward I thought that moment was.  Biffle means certain things doesn't it?  Well there are some people who thing the rectum grazing is just another trifle in our relationship, and they laugh.  That is the lovely lens of perspective and testing a hypothesis. If the person were to flip out, feel reasonably (tons) uncomfortable, and decide not to speak to me because of one slightly harmless shenanigan?  Then what is your friendship?  What is the other lens of that perspective?

Life Lesson Learned: Lightly graze your friend's butthole.  I dare you.

~Love Media Mike

No comments:

Post a Comment