Tuesday, September 10, 2013

#rebel

I've never truly pondered all of the moments that are left unsaid until I did the reading for the class that started this blog, so let me do a reverse lesson.  All of the things you assume to be 'known' technically aren't.  In a way we take everything for granted and I saw some various examples in writing.  The chapter talks about all of the things that comes naturally to some and are a struggle for others.  Don't pick at me, the more intimate the directions are, the better in my opinion.  Now I'm just going to rant on a few of them because I have been sick all day long and you'll hopefully find this amusing.  

I ask this question all the time yet I will pose it to you (my reader).  How do you kiss someone?  And I'm not just talking a spearow peck moment, or a granny wrinkle love smack, I'm talking a full on Frenchie.  Tongue, turns, teeth (sometimes), how do you do it?  Is it an instinctual moment to take someone on like how my roommates should vaccuum the floor?  Well that's an awful comparison but it desperately needs to be cleaned.  I've made out with 111 people, and if you're thinking, woah!  More hoe than the appliance on a farm, it was more of a various group of stories.  I promise you it sounds much more scandalous than it actually is, or is it?  Well if you have some sort of technique that isn't tonsil tasing and makes eyes go wide, comment below!  I'd greatly appreciate it.  Maybe someone else will too ; )

Blogging has a certain art to it, just as journalism and screenwriting do.  I love the rhetoric of conversation and blogging, seeing how someone ticks.  In my previous little moment, how did that make you feel?  Were you cringing, smiling, repulsed?  Or was it a moment where you were trying to gouge out your eyes and saying, what am I doing?  I want reactions, I want movements, I want concentration.  This is what blogging is!  It is assimilating into a personality and drawing into your own ideology, its educating on a social and everyday scale.  That is why its such a power!  The magic of blogging gives you an interactive sphere to look into, understanding how everything works, and moving forward.  Now some may be posting dry articles on how they digested the moment, but I want someone to smile and think about something new!  If I get a comment I will post chapter 1 of Dirty Spade in a post, and its going to be published soon enough so you'll get a sneak peek!

~Love Media Mike

No comments:

Post a Comment