Monday, September 16, 2013

OoO

Advertisements contain a special rhetoric.  I've always loved seeing what one person to the next will decide is a "beneficial image" to their company.  When I had my music blog previously I had amazon sponsor the side of it.  Whenever I released a song I would place the buying option on the side, and one time I hit it pretty big.  I got a percent of a person that bought the song and their textbooks within the same day.  I don't think I've ever been so excited to make fifteen dollars!  Like its when you spend your time collecting coins and then get like 40 dollars from all your hard work?  Am I the only one that is actually still 5 years old?  I'm legitimately hoping not and will be honest for once about my musings.  I will be honest once more and say that I will most likely look into Geico commercial because of their ridiculous commercials.

Why would I do that?  Isn't it simple?  After reading some of my posts you must know that I would laugh at Old McDonald spelling cow wrong an infinite number of times.  Does that have anything to do with car insurance, coverage, rates, besides the staple of "save 15% or more" one liner?  I don't think so.  Yet how many views does that commercial have on youtube?  A good deal on the first video that comes up, and a good deal on the rest too.  Just imagine if Miley Cyrus would do a geico commercial, talk about a mindf*ck.

~Love Media Mike

No comments:

Post a Comment