Thursday, September 19, 2013

Dirty.

What were you thinking!?  What I was thinking.  Not the garbage can. Or my apartment floors.  You know we still haven't gotten that vacuum?   Its like my sanity, I really hope it will come yet its one of those answers that is always "eventually"...

ANYWHO!  On a scale of 1 to yes, do you have places that you want to travel to that are completely random?  I've always wanted to go to Omsk, Siberia and Tulsa, Oklahoma because both of those cities are settings in books I love, yet I don't give the reasoning when i start those conversations.  Or how many times do you start a conversation with a story from life that was no necessarily "appropriate" yet now you are good friends?  As I've said a few times, my life is based on socializing.  So here's another funzie, to you (the reader [who doesn't comment if I ask]) do you believe socializing is a science or an art?

Every day we take steps to figure out our next move, I mean how many people have come to you asking for relationship advice?  Those awkward dates, creepy websites, long term, short term, hell I've done it all and no one comes to me for advice.  There is reasoning behind that, I tend to give my opinion and considering my love life, its not always helpful.  Talking endlessly?  Keeping some entertained?  If I have a reasonable amount of sleep, that I can most certainly do.  If you look at all of the rhetorical appeals, how many of them do you use?  Is that something of an art or a science?  Is there a certain process or is it a whimsical moment where you follow your heart?  I mean communications and blogging is a bit of both.

In this scenario, I just communicate how I'm feeling while following an outline.  Certain points have to be placed.  I place my character and unique traits into the post, while also trying to engage the reader in an academic writing.  In the case of novels, my specialty, authors do the same thing.  How do you provide insight into yourself without talking endlessly about your past?  Putting somehow to make the reader's minds eye work with theirs.  That's what makes or breaks a writer in any form of communication generally.  Soon I have to make a slideshow and I've decided to take my pictures from the past 9 months to say how it changed my rhetoric.  How I now try to communicate more effectively.  Stay tune for another post Monday!

No comments:

Post a Comment