Tuesday, November 26, 2013

Love Media Mike - A Trademark! (<----- hah)

I am thankful for my readers and strangers that are entertained by my moronic voice.  We can talk about my life problems (there are many), we can talk about the reading (probably best since that's the assignment, or we could talk about miscellaneous things that seem to entertain me.  Well we can go with THREE.  I know I think I'm an overachiever too.
WEll I was thinking the same thing when I decided to put something on the reading, but I feel like this could be quite useful because I have no idea why someone from Sweden reads my blog.  I do have friends in Sweden (I'm like the mafia <----life goal almost achieved) yet she moves much more than I do, and I've lived in three places this year for greater than a month.  Which is quite the feat according to men on grindr (for those creepers that message me from California being like 'where are you now') and its quite a feat for me (I believe so at least) and yeah.  So dear people from Sweden, why do you read my blog?  I hope you find it entertaining.  Don't worry North Dakota (no one from the US is labled) I still find you awesome, I plan on visiting to make out with someone there one day (don't ask).  So here's the question for the reading!  Who am I writing for!?????

My answer:
-Love Media Mike

Kidding!  Well I will go look at some different items on my users and those that comment (NEVER) and get back to you next time!~  Soon I will be building a website so this is quite important!

No comments:

Post a Comment