Tuesday, December 3, 2013

My Website (Work in Progress)

Dear 8,985 Views and Counting!!  <----I LOVE YOU!
If you can't tell by the psycho pup up there I am excited.  There are a lot of notes to make on building a website but considering I look at so many daily (like you, don't judge : P) and what am I planning on doing with this?
Good note to self that one.  On my last blog post I discussed how important my viewers are because they keep my soul afloat (<---- not really but I do enjoy them) yet I keep wondering who my audience is.  Since Sunday my only international view was from Egypt (totally awesome) I can simply say I have no idea who will view my website, simply that I enjoy any audience.  I think that people complete and fueled the advertisement economy because people simply never know who is going to discover their products or services.  If people focus too much on niche audiences no one will ever be successful, I know that most of my audience will be those that read books.  I'm hoping anyway.  Maybe that's growing too niche yet I believe stories will stand strong or I will fall with them!  #that'sdedication
On notes on format I truly have no idea, I believe I will complete them once I finish all of my other assignments.  Hopefully class later today will tell me all I need to know about how to put together my digital life properly.  I'm relying on the reason I have so many readers for this!  Hopefully my digital portfolio will get me employed as well!  That'd be great.  I will do my best to keep this active even at the end of class, maybe move it to my website!  That'd be exciting.

Ideas to put on Website!:
1- Writing Samples (Fiction and Non-Fiction)
2- Ceramics Work
3- Resume (<---- This is Probably Important)
4- Infographs
5- Photography Work
6- Videos Produced (maybe YouTube account)

Graphic Design Ideas:
To Come...

~Love Media Mike

Oh I want to use moonfruit.com to put my website together!  So give support viewers <3

No comments:

Post a Comment