Tuesday, November 19, 2013

Welcome to User Media

<--------my life summary
We all start out here.  I know when life just seems like people are going through the beginning of a class, reading the syllabus and going "I have to write a paper on....huh?" or still saying now "I have to build a website on....huh?", we all get it.  I never took in the importance of every plane until I understood what was going on from an overall perspective, and then I went back if needed.  Sort of feels like reading a book right?  When you go into a character's plot without knowing what was going on in their lives before chapter 1 or the prologue began?  And then suddenly you know the character like your best friend, so much so you are seeing from their written mind's eye.  Almost creepy considering how often it works like that in the real world.

The reading for today goes through five separate pieces of conceptual framework surrounding user experience.  The Surface of the design is the images, visuals and general appearance that rope in the audience.  The skeleton consists of the place of the design in coherence with the structure that defines how users get the the page.

No comments:

Post a Comment