Tuesday, October 8, 2013

Timber!


Everything falls down eventually so why not yell it out!  Now I always tend to post philosophical tidbits on life and well the reading was actually beyond philosophical it was obnoxious.  To sum it all up we work on the premise now a days that everything happens at a constant notion, like if we aren't immediately gratified then life is much more difficult than you can potentially imagine.  In reality?  Not so much.

I was rocking out to this song all morning and convinced myself that the world is a better place, because technically and in all reality, it is!  The moments I have had that make life worth living are everyday.  Yelling timber in excitement while walking across campus people could not tell I spent the day in the hospital yesterday and failed a test because of it.  But what in life is your GPA going to do for you 20 years down the line, nothing.  I know someone who graduated with a double major, a minor, and a 4.0!  a 4.0!  Guess who has a job!?  Not her.  Do you know why?  I do.  Because she lacks the ability to socialize, she profiles every conversation into an academic realm and has the rhetorical appeal of a newt.  So she better run and move to learn those things.  Now I am going to be selfish and talk about my life.  My GPA is a 2.4 and I have three job offers.  Because I know people and I do my best to do just that.  I've had a few shitty life experiences and every single one of them comes with a gold and silver lining.  The rest of it?  I need to drop it and be stronger.  Items of life only hurt you when you let them.  The only things in life where you can get instant gratification is when you do something for yourself.  That's a lesson only learned the hard way though.  Timber!

Love Media Mike

P.S. Kesha is one of my idols so don't hate, and if you do, do your research.  She's a badass.

No comments:

Post a Comment