Thursday, October 17, 2013

I Wonder (No Kidding)

Dear People who are Bored,
My picture describes my usual reactions to those conversations in public that are particularly....shall we go with vapid?  In Open Sky: Radical Thinkers by Paul Virilio part 3 discusses the importance of identity in the public versus cultural sphere.  Well in a way he does, because in the context he refers our digital selves versus our public selves.  I'd like to add our "private selves" as well,  because that's a third part of the context.  I don't really much of a difference between the three, I'm open with all contexts.  At this point I would say there isn't much variation between the three now once upon a time there most certainly were, and I don't regret that in the slightest.  Now I'm just sort of me, and if people don't enjoy it they can wipe my butt.  I love how no one does not use the phrase yet its not lewd at all, nasty?  Yes.  Lewd?  Could be worse.

No comments:

Post a Comment