Thursday, October 10, 2013

Drinking!

No one really misses this.  I mean come on, that generation is over and now they are singing this whenever karaoke comes on for a good laugh.  I appreciated all of her music, I won't lie, I make the climb.  I know that I'm not perfect and I like getting crazy, to name a few.  I guess there are a lot of moments when I decide I want to think out life and this is another one.  Have you ever wondered who you truly may be?  Like who you will end up being in 20 years?  I mean I'd like to say "yeah I know exactly who I'd be" but I don't.  I never really had a person who I'd be or dreamed to be, I had a few goals, but none of my own goals are long term.  Well I would like to be an author and publish my six book series.  That's my longest long term dream that I have pure control over.  Having kids, a husband, and a cat and a dog won't happen alone.  That will come with someone else and I wonder who's going to deal with my lack of sanity and vice versa.

So the nastiest part of that picture is I've had three of those, and I can tell you I appreciated two and vommed for the third.  The Bison Grass?  Yeah sounds just like it tastes.  Bison shit in grass.  No offense to the product and those who like it but my vegetarianism was short lived.  Actually even then it wouldn't have been an option, and I sort of miss my vegetarianism.  ANYWHO!  
How I feel about actual work and midterms.  Who are you after having a good number of drinks?  Are you happy-go-lucky or one of those criers?  I think that our drunken selves are who we are without all of those useless inhibitions.  People say they can't tell I'm intoxicated because I'm just as much trouble as before, except I'm smarter with it from time to time.  I take it as a compliment, its a social stigma to be one of those people that gets vommed on.  Just saying.  So do you believe that you'll be the same person in 20 years as you are now when drunk?  Or is that pushing it.  

Love Media Mike!

No comments:

Post a Comment